The Hunger Games is one of the best dystopian novel written by well known American author Suzanne Collins in the year 2008. The novel was written in the voice of Katniss Everdeen a 16 years old boy, who lives in future, post-apocalyptic nation of Panem located in the North of America. In this novel, a capitol who is an advanced metropolis contains high political control over the entire nation. You can dowload The Hunger Games PDF at the end.
The Hunger Games Review:
In this novel, The Hunger Games is basically an annual event where a single boy and a single girl from age 12 to 18 coming from the 12 districts of the nation are elected with the help of lottery and they will have to fight against each other till their deaths. This novel received critical acclaim from different well-known authors and reviewers. This is the only novel which was praised for its character development and plot by many of the readers from all around the world. The Hunger Games earned various awards like California Young Reader Medal, in the year 2008 this novel was named as the top Publishers Weekly’s novel.
Features of The Hunger Games pdf:DOWNLOAD & READ
- The novel was written by well known American Author named Suzanne Collins with a cover artist as Tim O’Brien.
- The novel was written in simple English language and was published in the United States on date 14 Sep 2008.
- The novel contains its full series under the banner of The Hunger Games Trilogy.
- The novel comes under the Genre of Science fiction, Dystopian and adventure.
- The novel consists of a total of 374 pages.
- The novel is loved by the readers from around the world and won various awards and a film is also made on this name and concept.
Download The Hunger Games PDF:
Click the button below to download The Hunger Games PDF free and read online.