Slaughterhouse-Five is also known as Children’s Crusade: A Duty-Dance with Death. It is basically a science-fiction infused with anti-war novel which was written by well-known author Kurt Vonnegut and was published on date 1969. The novel represents the life and experiences of Billy Pilgrim from his early childhood till his soldier life and his experience during World war II and the life after the war till travelling in time. You can download Slaughterhouse-Five PDF at the end.
Review of Slaughterhouse-Five:
The novel represents the time of Billy’s when he was capture by the German Army and his survival of the Allied firebombing of Dresden as a prisoner of war, an experience which Vonnegut encounter during his service. The novel is considered as an unmatched moral clarity. Slaughterhouse-Five is considered to be one of the best antiwar novels of all time. The novel is loved by readers from all around the world because it shows the horrible face of war and war crimes. It represents the life of a soldier and the problems which he faces during the war for his country and for the freedom of his country.
Features of Slaughterhouse-Five pdf:
- The novel is written by well known English author Kurt Vonnegut in simple English language and was published in the United States.
- The novel comes under the Genre of Postmodernism, Metafiction, War novel, Science fiction, Satire and Dark comedy.
- The novel was published by well known English publisher known by the name of Delacorte.
- The novel was published on date 31 March 1969 in the United States.
- The novel is considered one of the best Anti-war novels of all time and is loved by readers from all around the globe because of its really work.
Download Slaughterhouse-Five PDF:
Click the button below to download Slaughterhouse-Five PDF free and read online.DOWNLOAD & READ